sexta-feira, janeiro 08, 2010
Não mexa com os ecocardiografistas (Americanos) !
What ASE is doing for YOU to fight cuts and precertification
In the past few months ASE has more than doubled its allocation of resources for advocacy initiatives towards the battle to preserve Medicare reimbursement and the fight against private payer pre-certification for echocardiography, allowing the Society to:
• Partner with the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology and the ACC in hiring a well-connected legislative firm to reach out to legislators.
• Conduct an in-depth analysis of CMS data and methodology.
• Meet with both legislative leaders and CMS representatives to plead our case.
• Launch extensive grassroots and public relations campaigns.
• Work to negotiate alternatives to onerous pre-certification requirements.
• Outline a plan for development of a point-of-order tool as an alternative to pre-certification.
Many of you, our members, made monetary contributions beyond your member dues specifically to help support these efforts.
Nos EUA, estão tentando baixar os preços dos exames de ecocardiografia.
Lá tem uma sociedade de ecocardiografia que defende seus membros e não vai deixar barato.
Traduza o texto acima e veja a luta do DEPECO deles.
Quem dizia mesmo que a única saída para o Brasil era o aeroporto? E um green card...